Today, we are using sponsored Pion papers over at StampARTic. I have created a Merry go round box with papers from Pion.
The Merry go round is on a circular box and it does turn around.
I have used papers from My Beloved son collection.
The horses have been cut from photos of some horses out of Pion papers. The supports are straws with washitape.
The box is also covered inside with Pion papers.
Here is a little film to show the box and how it is turning around.
I will be holding a class in creating 3D constructions like this in Larvik
I am entering these challenges:
- Creative fingers - Anything goes
- Picture and scrap - Alt er lov
- My bestie Norge. - Alt er lov
- Craft your passion challenges - Anything goes
- Whimsy inspires - Use a sentiment
- The paper shelter - Animal magic
- Brown sugar challenge - Boxes
- Fussy and fancy challenge - Tic, tac, toe - Lace, pearl and sparkle