lørdag 17. mars 2018

Carousel Explosion box

The spring is on it's way here in Norway. Prima's new Amelia Rose collection is perfect for those spring projects. I just love this collection, and have several projects going with the papers. Today, I am showing a little carousel in an explosion box, shown in the Papercrafting earlier this month.



The box:


The box has been decorated wth diecuts Studio Light - Industrial 2.0 - Nr. 68 og 70 and text from TIm Holtz. The little heart is a glass heart, spraypainted in bronze. I have added half of an acrylic ornament over the heart.



The carousel: 



I have used a Silhouette to cut the parts for the carousel, as this is difficult these small parts by hand. The cutting file has been made after ideas from old carousels and toy carousels (not a bought file). 


I have added tags and Prima flowers.



The carousel is 8 cm in diameter. I have built it around a straw, so it will turn around. It's set on a small platform to fix the carousel to the box, and make it possible to turn it around. 



Wishing you a fantastic week


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...