The challenge for day 4 with Prima was Cracle Paste. I have used Cracle Pastes before, but never tried Finnabair's Crackle Texture Paste. Well, I had a go, and used Finnabair's paste and a stencil on the background.
The paper is from Epiphany collection from Prima, probably my favorite paper collection at the moment. I have also used Ayeeda's gold microsphere beads from 13 arts - and I just LOVE these! I got these as a gift from Aida and I hope we will be able to get these in Norway sometime soon.
I have also use golden Meta Mica around the edges, golden metal doilies and diecuts with different golden and glitter papers. I have also used golden metal Christmas bells.
I am entering these challenges:
- Prima - 12 days of christmas day 4 - Cracle Pastes
- Scrappegarasjen - Jul
- Scrappehjertet - Jul
- Crafty calendar challenge - Christmas
- Inkspirational challenges - Christmas (no red or green)
- Sugar creek hollow - Vintage Christmas (no traditional Christmas colours)
- Crazy challenge - Favorite technique (Stenciling)
- Brown sugar challenge - Two or more colours
- Daring card makers - Something old (Flowers, bells and string) and something new (microsphere beads and Finnabair's paste)
- Acreative romance - Something old (Flowers, bells and string)
- Totally gorjuss - Sparkly and glittery
- Hiding in my craftroom - Any holiday