Day 6 of Prima's Christmas cards was using Prima' trims. I have a few boxes full of trims, but had no Prima trims left, but the store wher I am DT, have lots of Prima trims, so to get hold of the trims was an easy challenge.
I often use a lot of trims. I went for a thin Prima trim to have between the layers of paper. I also had some Prima delight discover paper, left over paper from the November kit challenge, so I found a way of using the rest of this. The banners are just diecut of the edge of the Delight discover paper.
I have used plenty of flowers, silver - glitter tape and paper, silver bells, an old lace and some string.
I am entering these challenges:
- Prima - 12 days of Christmas - day 6 trims
- The pink elephant challenge Anything goes
- Creative inspirations - Seasons Greetings
- Cute and daisy - Anything goes
- Totally gorjuss - Glitter
- Picture and scrap - Julekort