The challenge for the 11th day of Christmas was the Julie Nutting holiday stamp sets. These are really sweet. I was only able to get hold of Warm Wishes - so this was the stamp I used.
I often like to create different cards, and often try to figure out how things works. Some time ago, I found a photo online of a pop-up Christmas tree card. I have been wondering about how to design a pop-up Christmas tree, since. So I just decided to have a go, and this is my result
The paper in the background is Prima - Something Blue - Enchanted Blooms. The tree is made from paper from the Seadhore Collection. The Stamp is coloured with Promarkers
The front and back of the cards has paper from The Stationers desk. The leaves are wood icons with Gesso and glitter.
- Prima - Day 11 - Julie Nutting holiday stamp sets
- Picture and scrap - Jul
- Cherish challenge - Christmas and inspirational photo
- Kreativ scrapping blogg - Vinter og glitter
- My bestie Norge - Julefeiring
- Nordsalten hobbyklubb - Mer enn to bretter - jul
- Scrappelyst - Rød
- Fussy and fancy challenge - happy Holidays
- 7 kids challenge blog - Anything goes
- Scrap creations - Christmas