The dress itself is sewn from coffee filters, and decorated with reused lace.
The corset is made from Primas Lifetime Collection "Familia".
The necklace is made from a part of an old jewellery.
The decoration on the dress is made from Mathia leaves from Hobbykunst, Prima flowers and handmade roses (made from Primas Lifetime Collection "Familia"). I have added Gesso to some of the flowers and leaves. The large gears are a Tim Holtz dies and are made from aluminium cans, cork, cardboard (from an old box and chocolate wrapping).
When I made the dress, I made the decision to make it with a zip in the back. The dress is sewn as a doll dress, which can be taken of the dress form.
The corset is fixed at the back with ribbon.
I am entering these challenges:
- Trykkpressa mai 2013 - Alt annet enn kort - Top 3
- Kaboodle doodles - Challenge 170 - For the ladies -Top 3
- Craft your passion - Challenge 161 - Floral delights
- The sisterhood of crafters - Flowers
- By the cute and girly - May - Flowers
- Simon says stamp and show - Inspired by decorated paper mache dress forms -Top 3
- Ooh la la creations - Vintage or nostalgic - Top 3
- Delightful sketches - Stash it
- Inky impressions challenges - For a lady
- Crafts and me - Challenge 132 - Lace
- Whimsy inspires - Anything goes
- Divas by design challenge - Anything goes - Top 5
- Crafty catz weekly - Challenge 182 - Anything goes
- Fussy and fancy - Challenge 88 - Anything goes
- Pennys challenges126 - Diecuts or punches
- Anonyme scrappere - Chipboard (gears) - Top 3
- Vintage udfordring 59 - Gesso - Top 4
- Papirdokkene - Utfordring 47 - Metall - Winner