torsdag 1. oktober 2015

Kaisercraft's October Challenge, a mixed media layout

We are now entering October, and Kaisercraft is out with the Octobers challenge


I created a layout with a photo of my little Jack Russell and Kaisercraft's new Ma Cherie collection.


I have used stencils, stamps, washi tape, mists and perfect pearl to create effects on the background. In some places I have also doodled with a black pen.


I have also used glass half beads, and chrystals.


The chains are from old jewelry. 



Kaisercraft materials: Ma Cherie paper collection - P1957 Elegant | PP982 Paper Pad | CT841 Collectables |  KM102 Kaisermist Antique Gold | CD101 Coconut Weave Cardstock | CD102 Licourice Weave Cardstock | SB793 Pearls Black | PT222 Printed Tape Lace | IP719 Small ink pad Black.


1 kommentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...