I have altered a plain MDF box.
The box was painted white, and covered with paper from Panduro (White) and Maya design (blue).
The stamp is Magnolias "Tilda with her Kookaburra". I have used promarkers to colour the stamp. The lamp is my own Silhouette design, and made from picture of a street lamp in Sweeden.
The box has been covered inside with paper from Kort og Godt.
I am entering these challenges:
- Divas by design challenge - 2 or more patterned paper
- Abc-challenge - Butterfly
- Corrosive challenges by janet - Flutter by
- Allsorts challenge - A gift
- Cute and daisy - Die cuts and punches
- Anonyme scrappere - Utfordring 55 - Motiv og tekst
- Deep ocean challenge blog - Pastel colors
- Papiravisen - utfordring 17 - Alt er lov
- 7 kids challenge blog - Anything goes
- Tildas town - Challenge 28 - Anything goes