I was asked to be a guest designer for the online magazine Allt om scrap his month. This is one of my Guest Design team contributions.
The template for the mug is my own, and you are free to collect it in this blog post. The handle on this mug is slightly changed from the template.
I have used papers from Maja design, Vintage Autumn Basics
I filled the mug with a bag of English toffee.
The image on the outside of the mug, is from G45. The edges has been distresses with gesso. The leaves are hand made with a Nellie Snellen punch. and embossing tool.
The stamp "Hug" is from Kreativ Hobby.
The roses are handmade. The text stamp: "Takk for at du er den du er - Thank you for being the one you are" is from North Star Stamps.
I am entering these challenges:
- Crafting for all seasons - Spring
- Scrapomania - Vår
- Picture and scrap - Blonder eller bånd
- Crazy challenge - Coffee and sweets
- Simon says stamp - Distressed
- Bearly mine - One for the girls
- 7 kids challenge blog - Anything goes with die cuts
- Sweet stampin challenge blog - For a lady
- Sunflower field designs - Flowers
- Milk coffee challenge - More than 2 flowers
- Allsorts challenge - Pink
- Emerald faeries - Pink
- Aud sentiments challenge blog - Anything goes
- Crafting from the heart challenge - Anything goes
- Thats crafty challenges - Anything goes
- The doodle garden - Anything goes
- Crafting by designs - Anything goes
- Pink gem challenge blog - A lady
- Kreative verden - Tekstil (osteklut)
- Scrappin all over - Osteklut