I have just started on the Design Team for Scandinavia paper fun. This is a Scandinavian challenge blog - with a new challenge every month. This month's challenge is Autumn.
I have created a Prima Mixed Media Layout. The photo, is one I took in Key West last summer. There was something about the red petals from the Flame tree (Delonix regia), among the roots and stones that caught my eye.
Papers are from Prima, Stationer's Desk Collection Kit. The stones are made from clay, and painted with different acrylic paints.
I have used dies from Marianne design to create the die cuts. The leaves have been made, using Nellie Snellen Floral Punch and embossing tool (Jumbo - Rose Leaf). I have added diluted distress paint for effect.
I have also used cheesecloth, coloured with distress ink. I have also used building fiberglass strip tape on the background for effect.
I am entering these challenges:
- Picture and scrap - Anything goes
- Hobbygarasjen - Dies
- Bearly mine - Autumn challenge
- Delightful sketches - Layer it
- 7 kids challenge blog - Anything goes + dies
- Totally gorjuss - Pearls
- Cute and daisy - Leaves
- Scrappelyst - Favourite (Prima products!)
- Crafting at the weekend - Anything goes
- Crafty calendar challenge - Anything goes