onsdag 13. juni 2018

Vintage suitcase trolley in Harry Potter style

Some time ago, I got a challenge from Hobbykunst to decorate a small trolley. I was asked to make it in a rusty style. I decided to create a vintage suitcase trolley in Harry Potter style. 


All the suitcases are rather small and they are hand made from papers from Maja design's Sofiero collection. I used the papers Princess Margaretas GardenStrolling down the Rose path og Enjoying the fragrance together with white Bazzill.


The trolley is a miniature model of a suitcase. I glued on microbeads from Finnabair with Liquitex heavy gel.  After this, the trolley has got a few strokes of Folk Art rust paint.


The suitcases has been created, making small boxes and adding corners and handles. 


I added different metal charms, a bird huse, shoe, fotball, a spade, a guitar and a little owl.


On the little chest at the back, I aslo added a little tag.





The owl has been created, gluing two owl charms against each other.


Several of the suitcases has been distressed at the edges with Vintage photo distress ink



1 kommentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...