mandag 22. oktober 2018

Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle

Today, I am showing a small canvas created with the new 3D embossing folders from Tim Holtz. I tried Mechanics 3D Texture Fades Embossing Folder



The embossed paper has been glued onto a black cardboard paper. I then glued on a few card board gears and metal embellishments. I painted it black, and dry painted with different kind of paints and gesso to get the pattern to show. 



The two ballerinas are from a Tim Holtz die cut set. The flowers has been cut from Prima's Sainte Maxime papers from the St. Tropez collection.


"Ikke la noen bølle med gnisten din/ Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle", is one of my favourite quotes. This is a stamp from Huldra - Rampestreker.


The small canvas has been added to a small Det lille lerretet er festet på et mini easel from Rayher.  



Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle.

1 kommentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...