Last weekend, I went Gol to arrange a scrapbook/papercraft event. One of the classes I gave was Mixed Media. This was an introduction to Mixed Media, and we made sign for our craft rooms.
This is my result from the class. Everyone had to find something that described them. I have used things from a dismantled sewingmachine sewing thread, shells from Australia, old flowers and some embellishment. All in a shabby chic style. The brick pattern - is a home made stencil and Snow paint from Panduro. Most of the items have had a stroke of white Gesso. The tag has the text: "I am creative - you can`t expect me to be neat too"
Parts of the sewingmachine and shells.
I am entering these challenges:
- Sugarcreek hollow - Metal
- Cute and daisy - Add a tag
- Pink gem challenge blog - challenge 67 - Dies and Punches
- Pennys challenges - 114 - Favourite colours
- Southern girls - Challenge - 62 - Bling it on
- Auds entiments challenge blog - Your inner sentiment
- Corrosive challenges -167 - Hearts and flowers
- Anonyme scrappere - Shabby chic stil