I often find it difficult to wrap a money gift in an interesting way, instead of adding it in an card. I got a small plastic treasure chest from Hobbykunst, and my task was to make something out of it.
I made the chest as a gift wrap for a money gift. The coins are homemade. I have made them by cutting a circle from cardboard, adding Distress Embossing Powder (Vintage Photo). I have then added sticky embossing powder, heated them and added gold metal foil. I have sprayed the coins with clear lacquer. The small bottle has had some alcohol ink inside and then painted with gesso on the outside.
The elements on the outside are diecuts. I have added distress embossing powder (vintage photo), painted with a mixture of gesso and dylusions spray and added some gold metal foil.
I am entering these challenges:
- Ett trykk - jubileumsutfordringer uke 3 nr 9 - Bladgull
- Totally gorjuss - Challenge 180 - Embossing
- Cute and daisy - Not a square
- Crafting for al lseasons - Challenge 50 - No stamps
- Picture and scrap - Udfordring 53 - dies
- Inky impressions challenges - Punches or dies