I have tried Yes paste on a small canvas on a wooden frame. The paste was applied over the canvas, then I put I brick stencil on the top of the canvas and added a thin layer of more Yes paste. Then I left the paste to dry. I then spray painted the canvas with dylusions spray. The edges of the canvas have been painted black.
The letters has been cut from bazzill, using a silhouette. The broom has been made with a small stick with black string. I have added golden silver wire as handlebars. The seat has been made of card board, painted black and fixed with metal wire (and super glue) as suspension. I also added some metal gears on the broom.
I have also decorated the inside the wooden frame of the canvas. I made this in a totally different style, with paper from Pion, handmade roses and a small troll.
I am entering these challenges:
- Simon says stamp and show - Fly
- Trimmies craft challenge 201 - Recycle (old gears from a clock and a troll from a key ring)
- Fussy and fancy challenge 86 - Faux technique (bricks and one of the gears)
- 2 sisters challenge blog - Anything goes
- Crafty cardmakers - Challenge 88 - Humour
- Kreative verden utfordringsblogg - Alt er lov