Soon Christmas. This year has been filled with lots of crafting, especially through entering the European Scrap Battle. This was my semi-final project. The task was monochromatic.
I made the stand out of an old MDF board, and covered it with paper. I have added light in the houses and in the light pole. The light is small LED bulbs, connected together. I have added a switch on the back to turn the light on and of.
The house on the left is a template from Little glitter houses. The house on the right is a house inspired by a typical old English house, and is my own template.
The house with the veranda is my own design. The fence is also my own design, after a fence outside an English castle.
The template for the bay Window house can be found here. The light pole is my own design. The little ice rink is made from blue glitter paper.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas
I am entering these challenges
- The European Scrap Battle Semi-final - Monochromatic. Did not go on to the final (Good competition)
- Craft your passion challenges - Christmas - anything but a card
- Bearly mine challenge - Anything goes
- Sweet stamps blog. - Glitter - Winner
- Divas by design challenge - Anything goes
- Shellys images blog - Welcome winter
- Cute and daisy - Anything Christmas
- Sugar creek hollow - Recycling (Old MDF board - package material)
- Deep ocean challenge - Old MDF board - package material - Top 3
- Joanna sheen challenge - Make it sparkle
- Picture and scrap - Jul - lag hva du vil
- Pennys challenges - Favourite technique (3D crafting) or colour (Blue/green)
- The sisterhood of crafters - All that glitters
- Crafting for all seasons - Anything Christmsa, but a card
- Pink gem challenge blog - Anything goes
- Papirdokkene - dies
- Emerald faeries - Christmas
- Scrappin all over - Jul - nyttår
- Crafting from the heart challenge - Anything goes