lørdag 12. oktober 2019

A pink rocket - gift box with template

This little gift box rocket has been made for the shop Hobbykunst. I created a girly version of the rocket.



The rocket has been made with papers from Maja design's Denim and girls collection.


The flowers has been made with Heartfelt's Classic rose stamp, dies and 3D mould set. This is a set I have used so much, that I have already saved in the price og the set compared to baying the flowers. In the midle of the flowers, I have used miniature glass beads in gold from Rayher. 


The rose has been creaed from old papers from Prima. 


The box has room for a little gift or space for some sweets. 



Template for the rocket:






I hope to see lots of more rockets around.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hello Kirsten! Wonderful box. Thank you for the drawing. I have been looking for this for a long time. I need to make a rocket with children for the competition. I work in the center of technical creativity for the children.

    SvarSlett
  2. This rocket is perfect for Christmas gifts for kids! Thanks so much for the circuit, this is a big help for me! respectfully

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...