tirsdag 22. oktober 2019

Gift boxes with Reprints Lilac Paris collection and Huldra stamps

Last time I visited Hobbykunst, I found the Roses paper from Reprint's Lilac Paris collection, anI have created three boxes out of one sheet of paper, and both sides of the paper has been used. 


The template and tutorial, is a template I got published in the magazine Ett trykk a while ago. You  can also find the template in my blog, It's the same box, just a bit smaller. 


I used stamps from Huldra designstudo - Huldra venner 1. These stamps has been cut out with circles from LDRS Fancy circles dies set. Around the circle, I have cut a circle with a patterned pair of scissors in lilac cardboard - a bit larger than the diecut.




The three boxes





All the three boxes has been decorated similar but different. I used different stamps, panels, swirls and left over flowers. The leaves and swirls has been made with Heartfelt: Classic Rose Creations Cut & Emboss Dies


Wishing you a creative autumn,

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...