Yes - my dog leaves nose art on some of my windows. This card is inspired by my dog. This is my DT submission for Kort o Mania this fortnight - on the anything goes challenge.
This card is a Pop-up card, with my own design. The background paper is from Kaisercraft - Periwinkle Collection. The inside pop - up flaps in the card has been made of a sheet of clear plastic - to give the embellishment a 3D - pop up effect. The chair, lamp and birdcage has been cut with a silhouette.
The stamp is a digistamp from Kenny K. - Col Macallan. The stamp has been coloured with promarkers. I have also tried to decorate it with paper piecing using the silhouette to cut the pieces - since they are so small.
The birds are from a Graphic 45 paper.
The front and the back of the card. The window in this card has been cut to fit the dogs face.
I have made a sign on the front of the card "My windows aren't dirty......That's my dog's Nose art!" This is printed on Kraft. I have also left this as a freebie for you.
Templates and Copyright - Please read.
This is my own template. You are free to use my templates, and publish your own craft. However, it would be nice if you link back to me. Please do not sell or publish my templates, as they are or edited! My templates are copyrighted by law.
Dette er min egen mal. Du kan fritt bruke malen til å lage dine egne arbeider. Du kan også fritt publisere ditt eget arbeide. Jeg ville imidlertid satt pris på om du linket tilbake til meg. Du har ikke lov til å publisere eller selge mine maler, som de er eller redigert. Mine maler har copyright under Åndsverksloven.
Building the pop up card:
- The two top parts are my clear plastic flips
inside the card. Cut them out and fold along the scored lines. Fold the plastic
several times along the scored line to make the flipping of the tap smooth. Put
A and A' together, so the two plastic cards crossing at one of the long sides.
Tape them in position with clear tape, so they don't fall apart.
- Cut the bottom template out of card stock - this makes the card itself. Fold along the scored lines. Glue tab C from the plastic pop - up sheet to C' and the B flap to B'. I also made stitched line with a sewing machine to make sure the flaps would stick to the card.
- Now you can decorate your card.
- Ett trykk - Jubileumsutfordringer - Uke 5 - Utfordring 14 - Paper piecing
- Kaboodle doodles - Challenge 169 - Use brown or tan
- My time to craft - Challenge 219 - Kraft
- Promarker challenge - Week 196 - Die
- Bearly mine challenges Anything goes - Top 3
- Trimmies craft challenge - Stiching
- Little miss muffet - Challenges 60 - Paper piecing
- Nordsalten hobbyklubb - Utfordring 73 - Flagg eller vimpler