The Scrap Battle goes on, and this was my contribution for part 3 of the battle - a pink paper Cadillac. The task for the battle was to make something without using black or white - a difficult task.
I have made a few cars before, but for this challenge, I made a pink "hippie" Cadillac with a small guitar in the back. I have added two separate front seats, a steering wheel and a rev view mirror.
The template for the car and guitar is my own.. The wheels on this car do turn - the vehicle can roll. Although I have not added an engine or working lights this time ;)
I am entering these challenges:
- The European Scrap Battle - Alter round 3 (No black or white) - Walk over
- Crafty sentiments - Not a card
- Kreative verden utfordringsblogg - September - Ikke kort
- Bearly mine - Challenge 105 - Anything goes
- Sweet stampin challenge - Glamour and Glitz
- Nordsalten hobbyklubb - Utfordring 81 - Bling
- Pink gem - Challenge 98 - Pink and gems
- Ladybugs crafts ink challenge - No square