Today, I am a guest designer over at Crafting by designs. I have made a pop-up card.
I decided to only use left over papers and embellishments. So I found some of my old stash and had a go. The stamp is from Stamping Bella, Mo Manning - Jill is two. The stamp has been painted with watercolours. The bacground paper is from Prima, Princess collection. The tent is a pyramide or TeePee card, made from paper from Maja design - Vintage Frost Collection.
The text, is a digital stamp I have made. You can find it as a freebie at the end of the post. Flowers and butterfly have been cut out of a paper from Kort og Godt.
I have used another digital stamp that I made on the front. You can also find this as a freebie at the end of the post.
Some of the roses are rolled from left over papers. Background papers are from Prima, a mix of old and newer collections.
Also - remember that there is still a blog- hop going for a few days with StampARTic and Project Life Norge.
- Trykkressa mai - Moodboard
- Just some lines - Flowers
- Scrappinallover - Lag på lag
- Ooh-la-la-creations challenges - Quotations
- Crafty sentiments - Flowers
- Abc challenge - Lots of layers
- The papershelter Girly girl card
- 7 kids challenge blog - Anything goes with flowers
- Lisa somerville - Things with wings
- Totally gorjuss - Lace
- Creative fingers challenge - Anything goes
- Polka doodle - Things with wings
- Crafting at the weekend - Anything goes
- Sun flower field designs - Vintage or Shabby Chic