lørdag 13. juni 2015

Project life - adventure page, and the Becky Higgins classes in Norway

Today is the last day of the Becky Higgins classes in Norway.

I am showing my last inspirational Project life page for Hobbykunst. I am not really a standard Project life crafter, but creating with this pages with 4 15x15 cm pockets - is something I really enjoyed - since it gives room for a lot of mixed media. 


This is a mixed media PL page, made with Kaisercraft's Blue Bay collection. I have used distress paint and gesso on the background, and my own stencil. I have also used Prima leaf dies and flowers.  The photo of the sheep is taken in the Welsh mountains.


I have also tested out some of the new stickers from Hobbykunst on this page, and they work wonderful on mixed media projects to add more details.




Becky Higgins Classroom course

I also went to take Becky Higgins classroom course today. Since, This was a fantastic class and gave me so much input! 


Classes are recomended, even if you are not really into other kind of paper crafts than project life.



Everyone had their photo session at the end.



Hobbykunst's Dream Team and Becky Higgins. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...