mandag 12. juni 2017

Mixed Media Prima paint palette

Prima has got some fantastic new and sweet papers. Here, I have altered a paint palette, based on the new collections. 


The palette has been devided in different parts. At the left, I have used papers from Prima's new collection; Love Clippings, Little Love Clippings. At the left, I have used Finnabair's rust paste together with lace.



At the middle, I have added cardboard pieces in layers. I have also added different paint brushes and metal pieces. I have painted the middle with black acrylic paint. Then I have painted with white acrylic paint. In places, the black acrylic paint will show and create depth. 


Then, I dry painted with black, and spryed with pink and gold. I added flowers and beads. 



Materials used:

SOLO GOYA Wooden palette oval, 5mm thick HOBBY LINE Flatpensel, bredde 25 mm Prima: Little Love Clippings - Love Clippings Foiled Prima: Finnabair Art Extravagence Rust Paste Set
Liquitex: Super Heavy Matte Acrylic Gel Medium 
DUPLI Deco Spray - Black, matt 150ml
626197
DUPLI Deco Spray - Black, matt 150ml 
DUPLI Deco Spray - White, matt 150ml
626180
DUPLI Deco Spray - White, matt 150ml StazOn Solvent Inkpad - Jet Black

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...