søndag 11. juni 2017

Mixed media with left overs

Today, I am showing a mixed media piece, created out of left overs for The Papercrafting. This is to show that you don't really need to spend a lot of money to create a mixed media piece. ¨


Some time ago, I got an English scrapbooking magazine with some very thin wooden pieces/cards. I was looking at these wooden pieces for some tie, and wondered what I could use them for. I don't really like to through craft stuff away, so I decided to create something out of the wooden pieces. I ended up creating some small mixed media pieces out wooden cards. Here is one of the cards. 



The metal, micro beads and flowers has been glued to the wodden piece. Then it has been spray painted black. After this, I dry painted it with gesso and golden acrylic paint.


The mixed media piece has been mounted on a piece of glitter cardstock from Kaisercraft, and then on black cardstock. 


3 kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...