mandag 1. januar 2018

Top 10 2017 - 2017 in in review

2017 has been a different year, and a year of change for me. I started the year with writing for to magazines - Ett trykk and The papercrafting, and beeing on two amazing design teams for scrap book manifacturers - Kaisercraft and LDRS creative, and design team for Norways best craft shop (in my opinion) - Hobbykunst




Scandinavian Scrapbooker of the year 2016


I was also nominated for Scandinavian Scrapbooker og the year 2016 in March. I don't really like nominations like this, and there are a lot of reasons for that. One of them is that there are a lot of fantastic artists that will never be nominated for things like this. To be honest, this was a difficult nomination, as I was nominated with a few of my close friends. I really wanted my friends to win this. I was very happy to see that Susanne was the winner of this title. 




My top 10

Choosing top 10 was difficult, but I have chosen a few different creations. The first half of the year, I was crafting every day, as you really need to work hard, beeing on several design teams. I had several layouts at CHA for Kaisercraft, and a dress and cards at CHA for LDRS creative. I was published i the Kaisercraft magazines a few times over the year. I also had a few craft classes. 

The last half year, I have reduced the hours of crafting. There is a lot of personal reasons for this, and I am never really to personal when I write my blogposts or on social media. I have moved from one town to another, changed job and I am now getting settled. This is taking a lot of my time, and this is why I have reduced the number of hours used on crafting. I finished as a designer for Kaisercraft and writing for the magazine Ett trykk.  I will still write for the Papercrafting, and design for LDRS creative and Hobbykunst in 2018.


Prima dress 



This dress was created for the show "Design by me" for Hobbykunst



Treat bags


Treat bags created for the magazine The papercrafting.


Layout - Every Picture has a story to tell


This layout was created for Kaisercraft with tutorial.



Kaisercraft - dress


This dress was created as a part of the Design team call for Kaisercraft's design team 2017-2018.


Diamond fold Pirate card


This card was created for the magazine The Papercrafting with motive from LDRS creative and papers from Kaisercraft.



Wooden sign


This sign was created, using a hand made stencil, created with a Silhouette machine. This was created for the magazine " The Papercrafting"



Mixed media class - Mixed media trowel with patina


This is a mixed media class I had in Northern Norway last spring.



Prima globe


This spring, a lot of people created globes. I created a globe for Hobbykunst, using one of their acrylic ornaments and Prima papers.



Mixed media canvas


This canvas was created for Kaisercraft.



Hello spring - Layout



This layout was created for Kaisercraft with instructions for their blog.
Hello spring layout



Wishing you a Happy New Year

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...