mandag 14. januar 2019

Heart on a string - a shaker card

Today, I am showing a shaker card. Since it's soon Valentine, I used a text stamp from the Cloud nr. 9 stamp set as the focal point. 

 The card frame was made with the super sweet Garden Escape Build-A-Card die set with a paper sheet from the Sincerely Yours - 6x6 Paper pad.


Creating the shaker box. 

The shaker box was created using the Happy Days Circle die set. I taped the inner circle die and the outer circle die together to make them stop moving as I was going to cut a lot of the same die cuts with the two dies. 


 Then I created a lot of die cuts in white card stock, and glued the pieces together to create a thick shaped die cut. I saved one circular die cut for the top.


After gluing the die cuts together, I added a piece of circular acetate the top of the bunch of glued circles. I then added the circular white diecut to the top of the acetate, This created the top of the shaker box. I turned the box over, added the sequences and glued a piece of card stock to the bottom of the shaker box, to close it.

 Creating the card


I used the Garden Escape Build-A-Card die set  to create the base of the card. I added a bit of half stamped sentiment with another stamp from the Cloud nr. 9 stamp set. I added red and pink ink to the base of the card, glitter tape and die cuts stripes created with the largest die from the Eyelet Lace Rectangle Die Set


Then I added the shaker box.

Then I added the sentiment, stamped on one of the left over circles from the shaker box.  The fence and the sign post are die cuts created with dies from the Garden Escape Build-A-Card die set

Wishing you a happy crafty week.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...