lørdag 11. januar 2020

Mixed media canvas, published in TPC

This is a mixed media canvas, created for the magazine TPC last autumn. 



I have used stencils, pastes, and lots of bits and bobs from my mixed media draw. The flowers are from different minicacturers, but there are also hand made roses, created with Prima paapers. 




I often start with creating structure on the canvas with stencils and pastes. Then I have used an old frame, pieces from an old computer and left over pieces from the concrete industry. .


The picture has been sprayed black, and then I have worked on the other colours. I have used blue and lilac paints and carefully spray painted in white. The motive s from Queen Mary i Long Beach.




Wishing you a good week.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...