I have made a baby card with a spring theme. The paper is from "Kort og Godt - Blomsterglede - Roser". The background has been painted with Gesso, using a homemade stencil. I have also coloured the background with distress ink - using a paper doily as a stencil. I have added a tatting doily behind the baby. The stamp is a digital stamp from Mo Manning - "Teacup Fairy". The flowers are from different manufactures - I have just had a dive in my flower draw. I have added Gesso to the flowers to give them a shabby look. The butterflies are cut out from the background paper and added to make a 3D effect.
I am entering these challenges:
- Craft spot by kimberly - Challenge 95 - Anything goes
- Bearly mine - Challenge 82 - Spring flowers
- Scrap creations - Flower Power
- Whimsy inspires - Challenge 58 - Pink theme
- Dilly beans challenge - Pastels
- Totally gorjuss - Challenge 179 - Spring shades