I have altered a box, and made a distress ink storage out of it. The box was painted black. Then I used aquarelle paper for the panels, sprayed with dylusions spray.
I have made individual shelves tor the distress ink pads inside the box. The shelves have been made from black chipboard. I have also marked each pad with the right colour on the side. This box has room for 10 ink pads.
So for all of you who wants to know where you can get a box like this from....
This is the box, and I found it at a flea Market last weekend. I think it originally was a box for a wine bottle.
The outside panels were sprayed with dylusions spray. Then I added pattern using gesso and handmade stencils. The text is from Tim Holtz - Stuff 2 say. The gears are also from Tim Holtz - Mini Blueprint 3.
The man with the umbrella is a dies from Tim Holtz - Umbrella man. I have cut the man in craft foam and stamped with it. I have used acrylic paint to stamp with. The gears are cut from gold paper with a silhouette.
I have also cut some gears with a Gear dies from Tim Holtz, coloured them with my distress inks and named them.
Because the dylusions sprays are water soluble - it will give colour quite easily Therefore, I have spray coated the finished box with clear lacquer.
- Ety trykk - jubileumsutfordringer uke-3 - utfordring 7 - Skumstempler
- Simon says stamp and show - Background stamp
- Inky impressions 105 - Punches/dies
- Crafts and me challenges - Challenge 129 - Bling it up
- 7kids challenge blog - Challenge 71 - Anything goes
- Crafty boots challenges - Recycle
- Anonyme scrapper - Minst en hjemmelaget mønsterark og en gjennbruksgjenstand - Top 3
- Papirdokkene - Utfordring 46 - Alt er lov