As a challenge from Hobbykunst, I got a paper bag to create something from. I made a purse out of the paper bag.
The background paper is white bazzill. I have uses Yes paste and a diamond stencil (my own design) to create the pattern. Then I have used dylusions spray to add colour. The handle is made from a plastic tube from Biltema. I have added an old plastic bead necklace inside the plastic tube.
The flowers are made from an old can. The flowers are punched out using a flower punch, colours with alcohol ink, shaped and mounted together as flowers. I have also added gesso to the edges of the roses.
I have also added some bling to the side of the purse.
I have printed the text "Diamonds are a girl’s best friend" on a sheet of overhead paper. Then I have added some thick acetate to the back of the diamond tag. The acetate was embossed in a diamond pattern and coloured using alcohol ink. The acetate tag was then edged with silver paper. The diamond rings are made from silver paper. I have also added a handmade charm. This is an oval large bead, with a rose charm and wire, covered with metal tape and shaped. I have added alcohol ink and gesso to the charm. The butterfly is a metal butterfly, coloured with alcohol ink and with half pearls.
The back of the bag has a metal swirl and my name.
This bag is exhibited at Hobbykunst in Vestby
I am entering these challenges:
- Etttrykk - Jubileumsutfordring uke 2 - Utfordring 4 - Metallpregering på gammelt vis
- Crafty boots challenges - Diamonds
- Crazy challenge - Challenge 142 - Add a charm
- Bearlymine challenges - Challenge 81 - Anything goes
- Cinspirations - Anything goes
- 2 sisters - Challenge 138 - Anything goes
- Totally gorjuss - Challenge 178 - Anything goes with sparkle
- Divas by design challenge - Flowers
- Nordsalten hobbyklubb - Utfordring 71 - puch/dies