This time, I have made a British shaker card. The background papers are from "Grandma`s School Book - 6 Tum - Blue Wings". The two ladies are part of a rubber stamp from Art Impression "Picture Perfect". They are coloured with promarkers.
I have used a photo stamp of The Shambles in York behind the window. The fence is a homemade cut file, made from a photo I took of a fence in Brighton. The lamp post is a homemade cut file made from a photo I took in Sweden. The bike is also a homemade cutting file made from a photo of a bike.
The papers inside are from Prima - Botanical collection.
I have left space for a message on the back of the card.
I am entering these challenges:
- Ett trykk - jubileumsutfordringer - uke 3 - Utfordring 8 - Fotostempel
- Art impressions stamps - Challenge 108 - Layer it up
- Crafts and me - Challenges 129 - Bling it up
- By the cute and girly - april - April
- Bearly mine - Challenge 82 - Spring flowers
- Carabbie moments of craft - Spring
- Milk coffee challenge - Spring
- Riley and co - Spring
- Shellys images - Challenge - Flowers
- Inky impressions challenges 105 - Punches and/or dies
- Cards galore challenges - Vintage
- Cupcake craftroom - Summer blooms
- Flat friends - Challenge 7 - Stiching
- love to scrap - challenge 4 - Cut if out