We are working on reuse of things from the kitchen at StampARTic.
I made a card using an altered "diaper fold". This is one of the cards that will be included in my ABC card maker class.
The image is a finished coloured topper Sheet from Mo Manning (Hobby House: Sailor Crew) The gears have been cut out of a Balsamico vinegar box.
The seaweeds are made of a plastic box, that came with a box of salad leaves. I have seen branches being made of shrink plastic and coloured with alcohol ink. I wanted to find out if plastic, that I normally throw away - also can be used as Shrink plastic - and some of it can! I cut out the seaweeds with scissors, used the hot air gun to shrink it, and coloured it with alcohol ink.
The mast and sails is a tag, which can be taken out. I have made a flag out of Washi tape in the top of the mast.
There is room to write a message on the back of the tag.
I am entering these challenges:
- Allsorts challenge - Colours beginning with B
- Cute and daisy - Sentiment
- Pennys challenges - Something old (plastic container) and something new (motive)
- Crafty cardmakers - A mans world
- Bunny zoes crafts - Hearts
- Ett trykk - Hjerter
- Kreative verden utfordringsblogg - Hjerter
- Craft your passion challenges - Challenge from 196 - Cool colours
- Ooh-la-la-creations challenges - Heart
- Delightful sketches - Anything goes
- Scrappin all over -Alt er lov
- Divas by design challenge - Die cuts
- Kreativ scrapping - Hjerter