At StampARTic, , the design team challenged ourselves to use sweet wrapper in our projects.
This time, I have made a basket. The basket is a folding basket. The template has been published by several crafters. I have added two boxes on the top, like an old sewing box. The idea to make a basket in this shape, is after several different baskets seen at Taras Craft studio: Basket one and Basket two
The paper, is from an old Christmas collection from Panduro. The green swirls and leafs are diecuts from a mint chocolat paper (Freia 70% Mint). I have also glued golden chocolate paper from Ferrero Rocher over the brads, screws and nuts, to make them golden.
The large off white roses are hand made, made by punching out flowers, and gluing them together.
I am entering these Challenges:
- Trykkpressa - Rødt og hvit - alternativt "påskeegg" til en ungdom
- Laure D Moore's - unused items - Old paper, Hidden item (room inside and the drawers at the top)
- Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
- Storyteller norge - Punch eller dies - Top 3
- My bestie norge - Alt er lov
- Glittern sparkle challenge - Anything goes
- Scribble and scrap crafts - Anything goes
- Kaboodle doodles -Anything but a square
- Pennys challenges - Anything but a square
- Bearly mine challenges - One for the girls - Winner
- The paper shelter - Anything goes
- Delightful sketches - Use a colour (red) I normally do not use
- Inky impressions challenges - 3D - Top 3
- Abc-challenge - G for girls
- Picture and scrap - Dies
- Trimmies craft challenge - Female