We have got some autumn inspiration for our new challenge at StampARTic. I have created a Graphic 45 lantern as my DT contribution.
The lantern is made out of papers from An Eeri Tale collection from Graphic 45. I have published tutorial and template for the lantern in an earlier post.
The windows are made from embossed acetate.
I have created a small Hans and Gretel scene inside the lantern. I have created a small witch house around an electrical tea light, creating some light inside the house.
At the back of the lamp, there is Jack climbing the beanstalk looking into the lantern.
There is also a small tree and a flying witch.
Leaves are made from the new Prima Purple Metal Die - Leaves. Flowers are from Prime and Wild Orchid craft.
The top of the lantern can be taken of, revealing the Hans and Gretel scene inside.
The lantern with the small witch house.
Hans and Gretel looking inside the window in the witch house. The witch is walking out of the door in the house.
Thank you for looking through my blog.
I am entering these challenges:
- The paper shelter - Halloween
- Crafty boots challenges - Halloween
- The shabby tearoom - Halloween
- My Bestie Norge - Halloween
- Lacy sunshine challenge blog - Halloween
- Scrap creations - Halloween
- Trimmies craft challenge - Halloween - Top 3
- Pumpkin spice blog - Halloween
- We dodoobadoo - Halloween
- Thats crafty challenges - Spooky
- Open minded crafting fun - Lanterns and pumpkins
- Abc challenge - Vibrant colours
- Ccee stampers - Fall colours
- Fussy and fancy challenge - Orange and black
- Carabbie moments of craft - Anything goes Halloween/ Fairytales
- Simon says stamp - Anything goes
- Whimsy inspires - Anything goes
- My sheri crafts - Autumn abundance
- Crafty sentiments - Use a sentiment
- Creative fingers- Anything goes
- Cute and daisy - Embellishments
- Picture and scrap - Blomster
- Nordsalten hobbyklubb - Resirkulering (Paper clip)
- Pink gemchallenge blog - Create a scene
- 7 kids challenge blog - Multiple folds - Top 3
- Hjerteboden - Dekorer noe