onsdag 5. november 2014

Toffifee Christmas box

Today we have a review of old tutorials over at StampARTic. I chose to work with a box tutorial with my own measurements to fit a Toffifee box. The template with the measurements can be found at the end of this blogpost.


The papers are from Prima - The Stationer's Desk Collection. The box closes with a magnet.



Text stamps are from dylusions text stamps - Christmas words. Dies are from Prima and the photos are from Tim Holtz.


I have used the die cut from Tim Holtz - Hardware Findings to create the hinges. There is extra support inside the box tfor the hinges.


I have only used the inside of the Toffifee box inside my box. I have also used stencils, gesso, snowglitter and distress ink to create effects in the paper.


This is the measurements for the pieces I used to create the box. All pieces needs to be cut twice.

I am entering these challenges:


4 kommentarer:

  1. Hvor er den flot Kirsten, og tusind tak for templaten med alle de rette mål, så sparer vi besværet med det.

    SvarSlett
  2. Lekker eske med fantastisk herlige motiv og tekster! Tusen takk for ditt bidrag til utfordringen vår hos Kreativ Scrapping!

    SvarSlett
  3. Oh my gosh what a fabulous gift box you've made. Anyone would be so happy to get this. thanks so much for joining us this week at MTTC!

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...