We are inspiering you with alcohol inks at StampARTic today. Alcohol ink is always an interesting to use. It gives so many oportunities to colour different materials and backgrounds and inspire me to test out new ways of using it.
Today, I am showing an acetate based card. The edge is made from Prima's - Seashore - Seahorse paper. The motive is from Pion, but most of the other papers and embellishments are from Prima.
I have used alcohol ink to create some background colour on the acetate, at the edge of the motive. The background has been built up with layers from paper, wood icons, metal, flowers, beads and glitter. At the end, some of the background was also coloured with alcohol ink
The back of the card. The card stand is a free cutting file from Birds Cards.
I am entering these challenges:
- Prima PPP - March
- Picture and scrap - Lag på lag
- Kreativ scrapping - Bingo - Blomster, perler, tag, papirpynt, maling/mist
- Papirdesign - Hell og lykke (bursdag)
- Craft your passion - Anything goes
- The shabby tearoom - Blooms
- The paper shelter- Blooms
- Fussy and fancy challenge - Girly
- Inkspirational challenges - Image of a woman
- Cute and daisy - Add a sentiment
- Creatalicious challenge - Anything goes
- Crafty calendar challenge - Add metal
- Creative fingers challenge - Anything goes