søndag 12. august 2018

Stay curious

It's still summer, but still time for some creativity.


Here, I have created a steampunk mixed media canvas on an old book page. I have built it up on the right and the left side, where the mixed media piece is mounted on the back, in the middle. I have used Kaisercraft's Plaster Rose from the Wandering Ivy collection. This is a fantastic collection. You can also get a packet with all the papers from the wandering Ivy collection



In the middle, I used an embossed paper at the base. I then used old pieces from sewing machines, pcs, gears from old clocks, beads, die cuts and a little light bulb. I painted everything black, and then I dry painted it with Finnabair's wax and Extreme Sheen - Metallik aquamarine


To build up between the mixed media in the middle and the paper, I used concrete paste to create the effect of concrete.  This paste is fun and easy to work with. 



Stay Curious and test out new ideas


1 kommentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...