tirsdag 19. februar 2019

Cards with Kaisercraft's Time Machine collection

It's about 4 years ago since I applied for Kaisercraft DT first time, and joined the team for two years. One of the collections I got to work with for my final DT application was the Time Machine Collection. I have loved this collection from the first time i used it. After this I have used a huge amount of papers from this collection in different projects and classes. I have had very little left of the collection, but now, I decided to use what I had left over, added some old masculine papers from Prima, and created four simple masculine cards. 

I used white card stock as a base for all the cards. The cards are 13,5 x 10,5 cm large. I have used  motives from papers in the collection for the cards.


The four cards:






Happy crafting :) 





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...