søndag 14. april 2019

Fortnite mixed media Easter egg.

I have made a few Easter eggs this year. This Easter egg was Fortnite inspired and created from an acrylic Easter egg from Europris.


First I added cobber leaf to parts of the egg from the outside. I first added liquitex medium to the egg, and then added the cobber leaf on parts of the egg. Then I painted the egg black over the top and let it dry,




After this, I added thin fabric lace, die cuts, micro beads, and different beads to the egg and painted it green, blue and cobber with Finnabair's metalic acrylic paints.


The little skydiver is a Fortnite figure, cut out of black card stock-



A mixture of diecuts, lace and beads on the back of the egg.


The trees, are small bottle brush trees. They have been cut in two. The top part of the trees has been used as Pine trees, and the bottom half of the trees has been used as woodland trees.



In between the trees, I have added charms.


The egg was filled with sweets when I bought it, so I filled the sweets back in the egg, before it was given to a Fortnite gamer.


Wishing you a happy Easter

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...