Today, I have created a tutorial for a Center Step Easel card for StampARTic.
This is an example of the card, finished decorated. The paper is a mixture of Prima's Butterfly-Vintage ATC and papers from old Prima collections. The Chipboard diecut is from Wycinanka. Roses are from Wild Orchids. I have also used different dies from Marianne design, Prima and Memory box. The leaf stamp and punch is from Nellie Snellen.
The step card is locked in place with the easel part of the card.
The back of the card is decorated with a flap, with space to write a message.
How to create the card:
Here is the template for the card. Cut and score in bazzill, after the template in bazzill.
Glue the two parts together. This is split in two because of the short length of standard bazzill.
Cover the bazzill with panels of patterned paper.
Fold the Center step card.
Fold the Easel/ back side of the card around, and under the step side of the card.
The little flip at the end of the Easel card will hold the step card in place.
To fold the card flat, to send it, fold the Easel part of the card up, and into the middle of the card itself.
You are now able to fold the card flat.
Send med an e-mail if you would like the Silhouette file for this card.
I am entering these challenges:
- Picture and scrap - Perler og bling
- The shabby tea room - Pop of pink
- Crafty sentiments - Spring colours
- Cardmania challenges - Spring
- Stamp and create - Is it spring yet?
- Whimsy inspires - Use a sentiment
- Lisa somerville - Travel
- Cute and daisy - Add a sentiment
- Bunny zoes crafts - For the girls
- Pennys challenges - Female cards
- Crafts and me inspiration- Flowers
- Crafting by designs - Anything goes
- 7 kids challenge blog - Anything goes
- Craft your passion challenges - Anything goes
- Paper take weekly - Anything goes
- Clear it out challenge - Anything goes
- Party time tuesdays - Anything goes
- Crafting from the heart - Anything goes
- Creative fingers challenge - Anything goes