A few days ago, Connie challenged me to create a few Project life pages for Hobbykunst, before Becky Higgins classes. I really do not do a lot of Project life, mostly because I enjoy more mixed media and 3D projects, and the pockets restricts this slightly.
These pockets are some of Becky Higgins own pockets, and has room for 4 - 15x15 cm inserts. This gave me the idea, to make a nontraditional Project life page - with mixed media and without the Project life cards.
I have used the paper "Stationer's Desk- Red Ink" from Prima and orange bazzill. The photo, is one I have taken in New York on 5th avenue.
I have used gesso, distress paint and ink from 13 arts. on the background paper. I have also used some of the new cork embellishments from Rayher, and I used these under the Prima tags. The heart is a paper heart from Rayher. I have added a photo over it and sticky foam letters.
I have also tested out some of the new stickers from Hobbykunst on this page, and they work wonderful on mixed media projects to add more details.
So, I finished the layout last night, and went to Hobbykunst to deliver the Project life page, and then Becky Higgins suddenly appeared.....
Becky is going to have classes for Hobbykunst from Thursday to Saturday. All the Exclusive classes are fully booked, but there are still spaces in the Classroom courses.
I am entering these challenges:
- Crazy challenge - Children's games (Yellow car game - spent endless holidays playing this with my daughter on holiday - was not allowed in New York)
- 7 kids challenge - Anything goes
- Brown sugar challenge - Anything goes
- Scrappehjertet - Alt er lov
- Fussy and fancy - Fun in the sun
- Hiding in my craftroom - Anything goes
- Crazy 4 challenges - A little bit of sunlight (yellow)
- Cute and daisy - Summer fun
- Creatalicious challenges - Butterflies
- Project life i Norge - Bildeinspirasjon