One of the new collections from Prima this spring is the Salvage District collection. This is a layerd layout, created with Palais Royal, Palace Garden and Distric Chateau from this collection.
I have also tested the new Prima art deco moulds with White Das clay. These has been painted with white gesso and Finnabair's new Opal Magic colours.
The flowers are from different brands, and have been painted with gesso
This layout is made after Prima's Build a page sketch for this month.
I am entering these challenges
- Prima - Build a page - March
- More than words - march - Bliss and Gesso
- Creativ eartiste mixed media - Anything goes
- Picture and scrap - Vintage
- Hobbygarasjen - Mars Mood Board
- Kreativ hobby - Vintage
- Scrappelyst - stoff (blonder)