Today, I am showing you one of my creations for Creativation with brand new products from LDRS - creative.
When I got the new dies for spring 2018 from LDRS - creative, one of the set of dies I got was a window and door die set. I then thought of creating a house. The front garden fence has been created with one of the new die sets, and the number 33 has been created from some of the scraps from the die cut.
Inside the garden, I have used the window die set to create a stencil. I used concrete paste over the hand made stencil to create the impression of concrete slabs on the ground.
The leaves are part of one of the new die sets.
The flowers here, are simple rolled paper flowers. The flowers has been cut, with shaped scissors.
The bricks at the back has been made with the inside of the window die. All the flowers are hand made with the new fancy flower die set.
The door and the windows has been created with the new door and window die set.
This house was created using all the products listed below:
- New Versatile Doors and windows Dies set (in stores from March)
- New Country Friends Paper Pad (in stores from March)
- New Fancy Flowers die set (in stores from March)
- New Sprigs die set (in stores from March)
- New Heart Felt Dies set (in stores from March)