onsdag 9. desember 2015

Double mixed media layout with - My year - My story collection

Kaisercraft's new My Year - My story collection is not "a typical" layout collection. This time Kaisercraft's design team was challenged to create a double layout with the collection. It is about 10 years since I created a double layout last time, but here is my layout.


The layout is a mixed media layout with lots of elements in the background. 


I started adding acrylic paint to the bazzill. Then I stamped with white ink onto the black, used white lace, stencils and gesso. 


The papers and flowers were added in layers, with thick cardboard between the layers. Then I added the flowers and beads. I have also used a lot of photo overlays to create the black patterns over the patterned paper and over the photo.


Kaisercraft products: My Year My Story  P2003 Peachy| PP986 Paper Pad  | CS245 Clear Stamps | Coconut, PP986 | CT845 Collectables | EM417 Distressed photo overlays  |  EM926 Lace Pack White  |  SB 777 Black Rhinestone  |  ST910  Sunshine Epoxy Stickers  | F634 Paper Blooms Sunset  | F666 Paper Blooms Black.

Other: Black acrylic paint, golden beads, 



1 kommentar:

  1. What a gorgeous double layout!! The black patterns and elements are so cool and make everything pop. Amazing work!!!

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...