søndag 20. desember 2015

Mixed media Kraft bags - part 6

It is almost Christmas, and this is the last post with simple craft bags for this time. Totally, I created 24 different bags. They were for an adventcalendar for a friend.


"Experience" bag


The background has been made with a stencil from Tim Holtz and gesso. Over this, I used left over paper from Papirdesign: julekos. The corrugated cardboard is left overs from some wrapping. The stamp is from Tim Holtz and the rose is a Mathia rose. The small golden edge at the bottom is made with decorated borders dies fra Rayher and glitter paper.

"Invent a new one" bag


I often find it difficult to use yellow in different creations. Therefore, I have challenged myself on this bag. First, I used a Tim Holtz stencil and Mustard seed (yellow) distress paint. I gave the bag a light spray with black acrylic paint. The ruler pattern is made with a stencil from TIm Holtz and black distress ink. The film strip is washi tape. The chevrongs are made with my own stencil. The stamp is from Tim Holtz. I have also used stickers on the background, to create effect.

Vintage bag 


This bag has had a light spray with acrylic paint. The paper in the background is from Papirdesign: julekos. The image is an old vintage image from a diecut sheet. The fir branches is made with Rayhe'*s dies: fircone and branch

24. of December bag


The bag has been decorated with papers from Papirdesign: julekos and craft bazzill. The circle behind the santa is made with Rayher*s Spring Wreath dies in kraft. I have used a red wnd white string with small bells. The number 24, had been cut with a Silhouette in glittercardstock. The motive of the santa is from an old diecut paper. 

Wishing you all a merry Christmas 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...