tirsdag 8. desember 2015

Mixed media Kraft bags - part 5

Today, I am showing a four more kraft bags for Hobbykunst. The bags started out as Simple kraft bags, and has been decorated.



The Fox


This kraft bag has been decorated as a fox. I got the idea from a decorated paper bag, that I found online, a while ago. The pappterned paper is from Papirdesign, gave til far. The ears and tale has been glued on behind the bag. The "googly eyes" has got eye lids glued, created with  kraft paper. 

Project life bag


I don't really create a lot of Project life pages, but I do have a bit of project life cards. I have uded the project life cards in a different way on this bag. 


I have also stamped with a background stamp and used golden star brads. I have also used some Stickers on the background.

Bag with a bow


This bag is simply decorated with a bit of "snow" on the bottom edge of the bag. I have created a triangular tag at the top of the bag. The tag is covered with papers from Papirdesign, gave til far. The paper has been cut to create a bow with paper ribbons.

Graphic 45 bag

The last bag for today, has been decorated with Graphic 45 's collection: come away with me. This is an old scollection, but it is still a wonderful and sweet collection. The lace is from Rayher and the leaves are Mathia leaves.




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...