torsdag 15. desember 2016

You are special to me layout

In Norway, we have regional national costumes, and we use them for grand parties like weddings, and our national day 17th of may. The photo under features three of these national costumes from different places in Norway.

The layout is a mixed media layout, with lots of paper strips, metal, plastic, lace and flowers.

I have used stencils to create the effect on the background. I have also raised the layers of papers to create a 3D effect.


The text, is a sticker from Kaisercraft. These stickers are fantastic to create a subtle text on backgrounds.


I have ised glitter tape and glitter cardstock in between the layers.


What to do with layouts?

Often, people as what I do with all my layout. The answer is that most of my layout are not made for albums.  I normally say, there are two very different kind of layout. Flat personal layout, that you put in albums and 3D and mixed media layout, that could be mounted on a canvas or in a frame, and looks fantastic on the wall.

This layout is heavy, and 3D. It would take about 3 layouts like this to fill an album. Therefore I found an old golden frame, repaired it and spray painted it white. The frame was perfect for this layout.


Kaisercraft products: P2219 Harbour | PP1011 Paper Pad | Decorative Die DD786 | DD706 Decorative dies Cogs | KM104 Kaisermist Lime Green | GC104 Glitter Cardstock Crystal | F650 Mini Paper Blooms Olive | ST926 Clear Stickers - Friends | T623 Template Christmas Quarters | PT228 Glitter tape Mint | EM926 LAce Pack White | SB707 Rhinestone Mint Green.

1 kommentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...