We have a new challenge at Scandinavia paper fun. This time, it is masculine cards.
I have used papers from Studio light - Industrial, Industrial photos special and Industrial Photos 1.
I have also used a bit of Mixed Media to create effects. Some of the metal has been coloured with Triton Acrylic markers. I have also used some cotton, sticking our from under the lock image, and coloured it with distress ink.
The edge of the card has been diesed with a Tim Holtz edge dies. The card locks with a magnet.
The card is decorated inside.
I have used the motives from the cardstock on the back, but added a few electrical features.
I am entering these challenges:
- The pinkel ephant challenge - Anything goes
- Incy wincy designs - New papers and old electrical features
- The paper shelter - Metal Pearls
- Trimmies craft challenge - Metal
- Brown sugar challenge - Anything goes
- Cute and daisy - 2 or more design papers
- Hobbygarasjen - Maskulint