I was going to make a card for a girl who likes travelling and the film "How to train your dragon". The result was a travel trunk with a flying origami dragon inside.
The travel trunk is made from Graphic 45 papers - "Come away with me" selection. It is made as an explosion box with a lid.
The box hides a scene with sea, a small mountain, and an origami dragon.
The sign is from Prima.
The patterned paper has been teared and curled to create the waves.
The little mountain is made from half of a polystyrene egg. The egg is covered with paper and gesso, and then painted. I have also added "bling" with glitter in some of the cracks in the mountain.
The outsideof the box.
The outside of the lid.
The inside of the lid.
Showing the Explosion box and all the different features
How to train your dragon- trailer.
I am entering these challenges:
- Scrappehjertet - Dies
- Crafty hazel nuts patterned paper - Patterned paper
- Daring cardmakers - Out of this world
- Cute and daisy - Distressing - Top 3
- Scrappelyst - Barn
- Hjerteboden - Dekorer noe (Polysterene egg)
- Left of center challenges Alter (Polysterene egg)
- Crafty calendar challenge - Bingo (Blue, diecut, sparkle, sentiment and flowers)
- Creatalicious challenges - Flower Power
- Crafty sentiments - G challenge (Graphic 45, Girl snd Glitter)
- Korthobby - Alt er lov
- Picture and scrap - Blomster
- 7 kids challenge blog - Anything goes
- Aud sentiments challenge - Anything goes
- Art by Miran challenge - Anything goes
- Crafting at the weekend - Anything goes
- Stamping with dragon - Anything goes
- Love to scrap challenge blog - Anything goes