søndag 17. januar 2016

Heartfelt creations at CHA

Heartfelt creations had a fantastic stand at CHA this year. I thought it was great because it showed a diverse set of creations. They also have someone on the design team with a cutting machine eg. a Silhouette (since a lot of the 3D creations are known cutting files), and I find it interesting to see what other people can create with a Silhouette.



They showed a fantastic set of  new products, cards, layouts and 3D creations.


The pirate ship and the violin is a cutting file I have seen at the SVG hut, the light house is a cutting file from SVG cuts. (I probably a bit revealing, that I know where the cutting files are from, but there you go. I always like to follow some of cutting file brands)


I always like to see nice paper dresses and albums. I really appreciate the work that go into creations like these.



There is s large amout of svg files for different tea and coffie pots. Lots of them are very similar. Svg cuts has a kit for a tea set which has a very similar to the tea pot shown here.


The cutting file and assembly instructions for the wine glass can be found at Needles'n knowledge. The wine bottle is an svg file from the set: New Years eve from SVG cuts 


Enjoy




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...